Saturday, August 24, 2013

23rd August as the Vada Pav Day

IT’S VADA PAV DAY TODAY 23rd August 



    Aamchi Mumbai’s best gift to foodies, the vada pav, is being celebrated nationally with Jumboking calling 23rd August  as the Vada Pav Day.
    Actress Soha Ali Khan says, “I think we all take the vada pav for granted like we take the special people in our life. I am reminded of my history teacher, back in Delhi who always used to be there for me, and I probably never reciprocated with as much love as I should have. I feel
like having a vadapav with her today.”
    The inceptor of vada pav day, Jumboking’s Dheeraj Gupta says that all the nine cities where they have branches are celebrating vada pav day. He adds, “Just like Soha, celebrities routinely get down from their cars when they have an impulse to have a vada pav. For regular commuters, it is what they prefer to grab when short of time. Its the ultimate on-thego snack.”

Soha Ali Khan


Dheeraj Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Categories

Blog Archive