Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mystery man hands out 100K to strangers


Mystery man hands out 100K to strangers


    A mystery man has been handing out £100,000 of his own money to complete strangers in London. The guy known only as Mr Lucky quit his job when he had too much money and now spends his time looking for 100 people to give £1,000 each to. Mr Lucky has found 94 dogooders so far, and all he asks is for people do something positive with the money, but he never follows up to see if they have spent it wisely. He told a newspaper, “It makes me feel great if I can see joy or excitement but it’s not about that, it’s about the magic that happens when the money is
mixed with people’s energy, ideas and love that really excites me.” One lucky recipient, Noelia Roncero, was handed 20 £50 notes by him after she saw a person drop his iPhone in central London and quickly rushed to return it. She said, “I was a little bit tempted to spend the money on myself but I quickly decided to invest in a good cause.”

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Categories

Blog Archive